Imagine if you could ask your body what’s going on?
A Functional Health Report takes your lab data and analyzes it to help you understand what’s going on inside your body. It works by analyzing results from your lab data. It identifies your body’s unique biochemical patterns and makes specific, scientifically based recommendations.
You should get a Functional Health Report if you have any of the following:
- You want to address an existing health concern or condition
- You want to optimize athletic performance
- You want to reduce medications
- You want to overcome an addiction
- You want to get pregnant
- You want to increase vitality
- You’re at high risk of disease
We are now offering functional medicine treatments at our practice which can help those with chronic conditions, such as allergic, digestive, hormonal, metabolic, and neurological problems. Traditionally, a medical doctor utilizes drugs or hormones as therapeutic tools to deal with disease. The standard model of care works well for acute diseases, trauma, infection, and emergencies but fails for the care of chronic diseases.
Functional medicine is deeply science based and offers a personalized heath care to treat the individual, not the disease. It supports the healing mechanisms of the body, naturally, rather than attacking the disease directly. The functional medicine treatment involves a patient receiving a blood test with Labcorp to see if they are experiencing any deficiencies. If any are found, Dr. Chris then prescribes high-end vitamins to supplement these areas. These substances are derived from plants, minerals, and animals.
Conditions That Can Be Treated with Functional Medicine
- Adrenal disorders
- Alzheimer’s disease and dementia
- Autoimmune diseases
- Cancer prevention
- Cardiovascular disease
- Digestive disorders
- Environmental and food allergies
- Women’s health disorders (PMS, menopause, and polycystic ovary syndrome)
- Metabolic syndrome, prediabetes, and insulin resistance
- Thyroid disorders
Call today to book your appointment at 330.609.5533!